Therapy – Is it Right for You?
When people search for effective counseling, they generally seek a qualified professional who can be both compassionate and focus on solutions. You are looking for effective therapy, and an authentic relationship with a counselor who cares.
In our San Diego counseling practice, you can expect collaborative therapy designed for your individual needs, in a safe, comfortable environment. In our office, you are a person – not a disorder. We offer each client our complete focus and commitment.
We work with a variety of issues, including:
- Anxiety, and anxiety-related disorders
- Dermatillomania, Trichotillomania, and other Body-Focused Repetitive Behaviors
- Marriage Counseling
- Couples Therapy
- Premarital Therapy
- Highly Sensitive Person and Empath traits
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), Complex PTSD, and adults living with childhood adversity and trauma
- Chronic pain, chronic illness, new diagnosis, hospice
Our office works primarily with adults, seniors, and teens.
If you are interested in therapy in San Diego, please contact us by phone at (619) 252-9811 or by email at email@example.com. If you are not in San Diego, but live in California, it is possible in some cases that we can offer treatment via HIPAA-compliant video such as VSee, telephone, or other electronic means.
Click here to make an appointment: